Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 1: Favorite Place... My hometown

   Well, I am a bit of a homebody so my favorite place is my hometown, Bristow, OK. While it definitely isn't the best town around and in fact sometimes stinks, I still love the place and specifically the people there.  My favorite place there, my grandparents' house, is where I love spending time. 

(Image Information: picture taken by my sister of our grandparents' driveway, Nov. 2013)

My grandma makes fantastic desserts, such as cherry pie, and plays piano amazingly.  My grandpa hunts and fishes, and I've spent many days out on a boat frailing the waters hoping to find enough bass for a fish fry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that picture of your grandparents' driveway is beautiful... it makes me ready for fall to come! My husband likes to fish... and now you've got me craving fresh fish for dinner. Thanks for sharing this: I like the idea that Bristow can take its place side by side with Rome or Paris or the other cities people have shared for this post. And in a cherry-pie ranking of the world, your grandmother could put Bristow on the map! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete