Tuesday, December 2, 2014

About the Reading

     For this assignment, I can't really think of a ton of things that would improve the layout of the class.  Everything was pretty streamlined and efficient in allowing us, the students, to choose which direction we want to go with the class.
     However, my main suggestion would be for the chosen reading units to still be grouped up in paired weeks, such as if you do Native American Stories you stick to them for both weeks, but I wish it was set up so you could read them at any time.  Personally, and I mentioned it earlier in another post, it was difficult with my storybook topic because I had to read essentially double because most of my stories were from one of the last sections.
     I also like the idea of having anthology units based on the themes.  It would give students a better idea on what to write about in their storybooks because they have a better idea what is in the untextbook other than just where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment